- ATM ID is displayed in all our ATM premises to enable customers to quote the same while making complaint / suggestions.
- We have made available the forms for lodging ATM complaints within the ATM premises along with the phone number and name of the official with whom the complaint can be lodged to avoid any delay in lodging complaints.
- Customer can also lodge their complaints over toll free telephone number 18001215560 for lodging complaints / reporting and blocking lost cards to avoid delays and also attend the request on priority.
- Customers are requested to update their mobile numbers and e-mail ids for sending alerts and updates. This will help us to update you fast and on ongoing basis.
- Bank is also committed to reimburse to the customers the amount wrongfully debited, if any, due to ATM failure to dispense cash within a maximum period of 12 days from the date of receipt of customer complaints as per RBI guidelines.
|STEP 1||In case of any Grievance with the service of the Bank||You may please contact the Branch Manager Or Call at Toll free Nos Or Submit your complaint/feedback “online” as per the Complaint Feedback Form Available at www.sucobank.com|
|STEP 2||In case the grievance is not resolved within 10 days from the date of registration Or You are not satisfied with the resolution offered by the branch||You may please contact the CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|STEP 3||In case the grievance is not resolved within 5 days from the date of escalation to the CEO Or You are not satisfied with the resolution offered by the CEO||You may please contact Chairman Mohit Maski : email@example.com|
|STEP 4||In case the grievance is not resolved within 30 days from the date of registration Or You are not satisfied with the resolution offered by the Bank||You may please kindly take recourse to the Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006.
C/o Reserve Bank of India10/3/8, Nrupathunga Road
Bengaluru -560 001
STD Code: 080
Tel. No. 22210771/22275629
Fax No. 22244047
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org